8K High Resolution
28.5μm XY Resolution.
- Anycubic LighTurbo 2.0
- Brand New Released Light Source Technology.
10" Monochrome LCD Screen
380:1 High Contrast Ratio.
- Ball Screw Double Threaded Rods
- 95mm/hour Max Printing Speed.
● ZAxis: Double liners with 5 μm accrace
● Resin Tank: Unibody design with scale lines
● Build Platform: Laser Carved Metal
● Exposure Screen: 10.1" monochrome(7680x4320 px, 28.5μm XY Resolution)
● Light Source: Anycubic LighTurb 2.0 Light Source
● Power Supply: 150W rated power
● Control Panel: 4.3" TFT touch-control
● Data input: USB Type-A2.0/ Wi-Fi Port
● Machine Leveling: 4-point manual leveling
● Printing Speed: ≤95 mm or 3.7in./hr.
● Printing Volume: 6.7L/226.5oz.
● Machine Dimensions: 25*13*14 in. / 630*330*350 mm (HWD)
● Printing Dimensions: 9.9*4.9*8.6 in. / 250*123*219 mm(HWD)
● Machine Weight: 19kg / 41lb.
*Firmware upgrade needed once Anycubic Cloud is launched.
- 8K High Precision Resolution
Designed with a 10-inch monochrome LCD screen with a 7680x4320 resolution and an XY-resolution of 28.5μm, respectively 216% and 40% higher than the Anycubic Photon Mono 4K. The models' sharp corners and delicate edges are perfectly printed, revealing the beauty of sharper details.
- Details Beyond 8K
- The patented self-innovated LightTurbo 2.0 light source solution provides the high light uniformity of the COB light source system while eliminating stray light, creating a delicate and smooth model surface.
- Upgraded Cooling System
- The combination of software and hardware automatically detects the temperature. It adjusts the speed of the cooling fan according to ensure that the printing environment is kept within 65℃, effectively improving the light source’s lifespan.
- Large Volume Brings Unlimited Creativity
- The printing size of Anycubic Photon M3 Premium is 250*220*120 mm (HWD), and the maximum printing volume reaches 6.7L, which provides more creative space for creators while ensuring printing accuracy.
- Double Threaded Rods
- Compared to the T-shaped threaded rod, the ball screw double-threaded rods provide 0.005mm of improved structural accuracy, which is only half of the ordinary T-shaped rod printer, significantly reducing the layer line effects. The double-threaded rods minimize the lifting resistance of the platform while printing by adopting the rolling friction principle, making the printing speed even faster.
- Anycubic Smart Cloud Service
- The new Anycubic Cloud service platform allows you to monitor the printers remotely using the Anycubic Cloud service app. You can also find more than 20,000 amazing 3D print files on our app. *（Anycubic Cloud App will be launched in Q1 2023）
- Efficient Air Purification
- The double air-purifiers system is embedded with high-density activated carbon inside the air purifiers. The symmetrical double air intake design enlarges the air inlet and outlet area by 1.5 times, achieving 80% odor removal within 10 minutes.
- Larger Vat, Less Refill
- A 60% larger resin tank eliminates the need to refill resin constantly when printing large 3D models. Compared to traditional FEP film, the application of NFEP film make it easier to detach the prints, increasing the printing success rate by 10%.
- Unlimited Applications
- Anycubic Photon M3 Premium 3D printer can easily meet various printing needs, enabling lower cost, larger volume, and higher precision model printing.
- 8K High Precision Resolution