- PRINTS ON WIDE FORMAT LABELS UP TO 4” (103 mm) WIDE: Perfect for printing mailing, address and postage labels for packages along with visitor and name badges
- BARCODE CROP FUNCTION: No more printing sheets of barcodes. Now, easily crop and select barcodes and UPCs for printing from templates (Windows only)
- USB HOST INTERFACE: Enables use with peripheral devices such as a scanner and is compact enough to sit on any packing station or desk
- “PLUG & LABEL” FEATURE: Lets you create and print labels without the need to install software on Windows PCs
The Brother QL-1100 Wide Format Professional Thermal Label Printer addresses the increasing demand for highly reliable, cost-effective business label printers to consistently and quickly print high-quality up to 4-inch labels - perfect for shipping and postage. The Brother QL-1100 delivers 300 dpi resolution and prints up to 69 labels per minute(1) minimizing the time spent waiting for labels. Its built-in automatic heavy-duty cutter is ideal for handling large print jobs and provides a clean, professional edge when using continuous tapes.
The Brother QL-1100 includes a USB cable, label creation software and a starter supply of labels so it’s ready to use right out of the box. The QL-1100 is compatible with Windows and Mac and integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. It also offers a USB host interface for use with peripheral devices including scanners. The Plug & Play feature enables you to create and print labels without the need to install software on your Windows PC, making it simple to use. The easy-to-use, drop-in DK replacement tape rolls make it a breeze to change supplies; there’s no ink or toner to replace – ever. The QL-1100 also detects the size of the tape in the machine and automatically adjusts the onscreen template.
The automatic crop function lets on-line sellers easily print product and other barcode labels from A4/Letter size label sheet templates (Windows only). You can print an entire sheet of labels or a section of labels with virtually no waste. Brother network management tools make it easy to integrate and manage the label printer on any network. The free Software Development Kit (SDK) is available for Windows, iOS and Android for custom application development. Brother provides email and phone support to developers and software integrators. The Brother QL-1100 combines fast and easy professional output with the low-maintenance requirements of direct thermal printing.
(1) Based on using standard address labels, text only at 300 x 300 dpi