This printer has been discontinued and has been replaced by the QL-800 series.
- Prints on DK labels up to 62mm wide
- Ultra-fast, printing up to 93 labels per minute
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels
- Prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to three feet long
- Capable of printing postage for packages and envelopes, right from your desk
- Convenient, drop-in rolls
- Supports Barcode Printing
- No ink or toner needed
- Auto cutter provides precise cuts for printing one or multiple labels at a time
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text and graphics
- “Plug & Label” feature lets you create and print labels without installing software
- “Label Collection” Download feature provides eye-catching, pre-designed labels and banners with commonly-used text
- Integrates with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Connects to computer via included USB
Brother QL-700 label printer: create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage and more.
Ultra-fast, high-quality printing at up to 93 labels per minute. Auto cutter gives a clean and accurate finished edge and allows for printing 1 or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets.
The Plug & Label feature provides easy set up. No software installation required for printing most types of labels. For advanced applications, such as bar code labels use the included P-touch Editor software. Print from MS Word/Excel/Outlook. Wide variety of convenient, drop-in labeling supplies available. Needs no ink or toner.