CCTREE ABS 1.75MM White 1KG 3D Printer Filament
- Vacuum Sealed ABS filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool
- Nozzle Temperature 200 - 230°C
- Use with heated bed of 90 - 110°C with adhesion
- Easy to use and work with
- Low or no warping with longer lifespan
- Compatible with most 3D printers
CCTREE ABS Filaments
Another common and dominant plastic material used for 3D printing is ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene). It’s strength, flexibility, machinability, and higher temperature resistance makes it often a preferred plastic by engineers and those with mechanical uses in mind. Compared to PLA, it is much easier to recycle ABS.
In order to achieve glossy finish, it can be post-processed with acetone.
Do note that ABS shrinks during printing, hence, heated bed is strongly recommended for printing.
This item is currently restocking. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.