Elegoo Neptune 4 FDM Printer 225x225x265mm
- 【Pre-installed Klipper Firmware】With a quiet Klipper motherboard and ARM 64-bit 1.5G main frequency quad-core high-performance processor, ELEGOO Neptune 4 can achieve printing speed of up to 500mm/s (recommended 250mm/s), allowing you to produce your models faster than ever before, support input shaping and pressure advance function to improve the print quality of models.
- 【Dual-Gear Direct Extruder】The new self-developed dual-gear direct drive extruder with a 5.2:1 reduction ratio ensures powerful extrusion and smoother filament feeding. Paired with copper-titanium all-metal throat pipe and unique air duct design to effectively improve the heat dissipation of the throat pipe and reduce nozzle blockage risk.
- 【300°C High-temp Nozzle】With a 300°C high-temp nozzle and an extended hot end, which means the filament can be fully melted and uniformly flow out even at high printing speed, this printer can handle a wide range of materials, including PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU, and high-temperature filaments such as nylon.
- 【Auto Bed Leveling】The 121 (11x11) points auto bed leveling ensures quick and accurate leveling of the build platform. For perfect first-layer printing, you can also use the hand-twist knobs under the build platform for auxiliary leveling. In addition, the PEI magnetic platform allows for the easy printed models removal with just a slight bend.
- 【Efficient & Instant Cooling】The 2 thickened double-sided 4015 model cooling fans with strong wind for more comprehensive and efficient heat dissipation, along with the 4x4020 ball bearing blower fans behind the print head to quickly cool down the newly deposited model, ensuring good print quality even at very fast printing speed.
- 【Removable Capacitive Touchscreen】The 4.3-inch removable capacitive touchscreen can be operated by hand-held or fixed on the base, and features a model preview function and pause printing function for added convenience. The gantry's LED light strip with 30 beads and a hood, combined with an LED light on the nozzle for observing the model printing in a dark environment.
ELEGOO Neptune 4 FDM 3D Printer with Up to 500mm/s High-Speed, 121-Point Auto Bed Leveling, 300℃ Dual-Gear Direct Extruder, Printing Size of 225x225x265mm³ /8.85x8.85x10.43 Inches
Klipper is Prepared
The ELEGOO Neptune 4 comes pre-installed with Klipper firmware, with an ARM 64-bit 1.5G main frequency quad-core processor for faster command processing and execution, enabling it to print at an impressive speed of up to 500mm/s for higher efficiency. 8G RAM provides ample storage space for fast printing.
Additionally, the printer supports advanced features such as input shaping, which reduces mechanical vibrations in the printer's motion system and artifacts such as ringing, rippling, ghosting, or echoing on the printed model surface. The pressure advance function adjusts material flow according to printing speed, ensuring consistent pressure in the nozzle and reducing filament ooze or blobbing.
Potent Extrusion & Upgrade Hotend
The dual-gear direct extruder with a 5.2:1 reduction ratio and enhanced gearing force for even filament extrusion and sufficient discharge, weighing only 75% of the weight of the Neptune 3 Pro.
Copper-titanium bi-metal throat pipe with unique air duct design for faster heat dissipation and less nozzle clogging.
The nozzle with an extended hotend can withstand up to 300°C to fully melts the filament, meeting the temperature requirements of high-temp filaments like nylon.
PEI Magnetic Platform
PEI magnetic platform with special coating and spring steel sheet for good adhesion and warping resistance, so that the printed models can be easily removed or ejected by bending the print steel sheet. The 250W hotbed can quickly heat up to 110°C.
Stable and Quiet Printing
The ELEGOO Neptune 4 3D printer is designed for quiet and precise printing with its silent drivers for all axes, reducing noise to below 50db. Its wear-resistant POM V-guide wheels moves quietly, smoothly, and accurately.
The Z-axis dual lead screw + Z-axis dual motor design provides better synchronization, increasing the accuracy and stability of the print head movement.
Unparalleled Heat Dissipation Performance
In addition to the two thickened 4015 ball bearing cooling fan on both sides of the print head, there are four 4020 ball bearing auxiliary fans behind the print head, which ensures omnidirectional rapid cooling of the newly printed layers even at a fast printing speed, and the deposited hot filament quickly bond together for better overhang and bridge results.
More Practical Features
No worry about unexpected power failure during printing since the printer can resume printing after the power supply is restored. Whenever the filament runs out or breaks, the printer will pause and alarm to prevent wasted materials and scrapped models.
Support LAN networking printing, once connected, you can use the WEB terminal to remote control and monitor your printer.
The XY-axis belt tensioner is easy to adjust with a hand-twist knob, and the widened Y-axis profile ensures a stable printing platform.
The removable capacitive screen can be handheld or fixed on the machine base, supporting 8 languages free switch, print models previewing, and a pause printing function.
The gantry's LED light bar and nozzle LED light can be operated via the screen's button to conveniently monitor printing progress even in dim lighting.