- Light Blue
- Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant PLA+ filament 1.75mm 1KG with Clear Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 205~225℃
- Compatible with most 3D printers
- PLA+ is able to replace the usual application of PLA
- Filament property: 10 times more durable than average PLA in market, F3FDA approved, Impact resistant
Temperature: (Below are as recommended, or please follow manufacturer's instruction)
Print bed: 80°C – 90°C
eSUN PLA+ PLUS Filaments
PLA is short for bio-degradable Polylactic Acid- type of plastic that is manufactured out of plant-based resources such as corn starch or sugar cane. This is why it is called 'the green plastic'.
However, eSUN has manufactured a new version of PLA called PLA+ or also known as PLA PLUS.
PLA+ is a variation of PLA+ that has added material in order to make the filament less brittle, have a smoother surface finish, and less likely to absorb moisture. Extracted and purified from corn grain; High rigidity, good glossiness. No cracking problem, no wire-drawing problems and lesser spider-webbing which results in smoother and more delicate printout surfaces.
It is the perfect filament with combination of added strength and ductility, which is why it is suitable for printing small to larger models (like mechanical parts and robotics) and toughness is 10 times more than the regular PLA on the market.
PLA+ provides great chemical resistance with good acidity and alkalinity resistance.
It is also has Hydrophobicity property. (Will not absorb water and as such clog the extruders)