eSUN provides consistent and innovate resins for everyday use in 3D printing technology. eSUN's PLA-Based Bio-Resin is manufactured using PLA (polylactic acid) which is derived from corn - a renewable resource.
Unlike the PLA filament used in FDM printing, PLA resins are not as susceptible to melting at high temperatures. It is much more durable and longer lasting.
This is an ideal resin for general purpose projects and is available in an array of colors from transparent to black. It is easy to use and a great beginner resin if you are just getting started with your printer.
- Specifically for LCD 3D Printers
- Specifically designed for LCD/LED light sources to achieve better printing quality.
- Compatible to most LCD printers using405 nm wavelength light, including EPAX X1, Anycubic Photon, Wanhao D7, Phrozen, Monoprice, etc.
- High Hardness (88 shore D) and low shrinkage (~7%)
- Faster Printing Speed
- Low odor
- Easy clean-up with isopropyl alcohol