- A new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids' devices
- A single Wi-Fi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft., a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wi-Fi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
Enjoy a fast signal in every room, on every device. Google Wi-Fi is a new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless coverage throughout your home.
Know what is happening on your network
You know exactly which devices are connected and how much bandwidth each is using.
Schedule a WiFi time-out
A Scheduled Pause allows you to schedule a regular WiFi pause on your kids' devices, like at bedtime or dinner time.
Control which devices gets the fastest WiFi speeds
Prioritize a device for the fastest speeds when it matters most.
Get friends and guest connected
You can quickly find and share your password from the app, or even create a separate network for guests.
- Google account
- Android device (4.0+) or iOS device (iOS 8+)
- Google Wifi app
- Broadband Internet connection