ECOmaylene3D PLA 1.75MM Garnet Yellow 1KG 3D Printer Filament
- Made in Singapore
- Garnet Yellow
- Vacuum Sealed PLA filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool
- Nozzle Temperature 180 - 210°C
- Use with heated bed of 55 - 65°C with adhesion
- Optimal diameter and roundness accuracy
- Crack resistant, odorless and is an Eco-green material
- Easy to use and work with
- Compatible with most 3D printers
ECOmaylene3D PLA Filaments
PLA (Polylactic Acid) – is a completely different kind of thermoplastic. It is made from corn starch or sugar cane and is biodegradable, so it’s greener than ABS. PLA is fast becoming a material of choice for upcoming technologies such as 3D printing due to its low warp and odorless characteristics. It’s especially good at producing sharp corners and it may or may not require a heated bed for printing.
This item is currently restocking. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.