- Made in Japan
- Colour Transparent
- Model 55751
- Vacuum Sealed High Grade PET filament 1.75mm 500g Spool
- Nozzle Temperature 210 - 230 °C
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) filament for use with 3D printers – lightweight yet strong filament.
- High level of optical transparency (90%) and strength
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
Verbatim 3D Printing Filament PET
Top grade 3D printing filament, manufactured to very tight tolerances (±0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
Lightweight yet strong filament.
All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a spool.
Heated build platform not required
Process temperature: 210-230 °C (recommended)
Keep material sealed until ready for use
Store unused material in the provided re-sealable bag in a cool dark place
Once you’ve purchased your filament it’s important to store it correctly to maintain its quality. Over time the plastic will absorb moisture from the air, creating small water bubbles in the filament. These bubbles when heated in the extruder nozzle will quickly reach boiling point, spoiling the print. The use of desiccant dehumidifiers to absorb the moisture is highly recommend.
To maintain our product quality we recommend to remove the filament from your printer if not used for more than a few hours and store it in a cool, dark place
Recommended Printer Setup
Extrusion temperature: 210-230 °C