- 56 x 3mm Basswood for Makeblock Laserbox
- Each basswood board is filmed with a layer of sticker paper which makes it easy to print patterns on the board and prevents the board edges turning yellow during processing.
- makes different sounds.
- Circular barcode labels are attached to the products. Laserbox can automatically identify the barcodes, allowing users to skip manual setup.
- The basswood boards can be used in model-making, DIY and laser engraving projects and other types of wooden crafts.
- Wear-resisting, corrosion-proof, fine-textured, easy to process, and anti-cracking.
- The production of basswood boards includes various steps such as rotary-cutting, bleaching, drying and compressing. The top and the bottom layers of a basswood board are relatively thin and made of basswood veneer, and the filling is solid basswood.The 3mm basswood boards in this kit can be used in laser processing and DIY projects and STEAM education workshops. This type of wood boards is environmentally friendly and widely used.
In most cases, a plywood has a face veneer and a back veneer. When picking a plywood, we should ensure the textures on the two sides are clear and smooth. Also, the veneers should be smooth to touch.
Poor quality plywood is always visibly damaged. So when seeing damages, scars or bruises on veneers, we should pay extra attention to its quality. In addition, in the process of making a plywood, single veneers of different textures are vertically bonded together. So, we should carefully check whether the seams are properly sealed and uneven.
Third, we should choose plywood that is properly glued. A squeaky plywood often indicates improper gluing and splits. So when hearing the plywood squeaking, we need to take a second look at its quality.
Forth, we should choose plywood that has a uniform texture. Uniform texture is extremely important for furniture manufacturers.
(Note: Factors like mode of production and raw materials may cause different color at the joining areas of the basswood boards and slight warp, which is normal and will not affect the use of the boards.)
308 x170 x 228mm
297 x 210 x 3mm
Consumable for Makeblock LaserBox