For purchases in Singapore;
General Terms and Conditions
- Kingly Pte Ltd (Kingly) warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use during the warranty period and will at its sole discretion repair or replace the product with a similar product.
- The warranty do not cover supply or commonly used parts (e.g. belts, rods, motors, USB, COM cable)
- The warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
- To submit warranty claim, kindly email email@example.com with the subject title, "Warranty - Brand and Product Name".
- For any exchanges / repairs, customers are required to carry-in to our self-collection location during office hours.
- If repair is not possible or commercially viable, Kingly may replace the product with a new or refurbished product of similar functionality. After a repair, firmware upgrade or replacement, the warranty period will continue from the date of original purchase.
- Product is considered Out of Warranty based on the conditions set forth in the Limitations and Exclusions section.
Limitations and Exclusions
The Warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The warranty period has expired
- Product is damaged due to improper use, mishandling or negligence after the purchase
- Warranty does not cover against the natural ageing of materials and wear and tear
- Warranty does not cover consequential damages (e.g. loss of data)
- Alteration on the proof-of-purchase or model/serial number in any way or is made illegible (e.g. removed, erased, defaced, altered)
- Repairs or modifications have been carried out by unauthorized company or persons
- Defect caused by excessive use outside of the intended purpose
- Damages caused by act of nature (e.g. animals, lightning, unusual voltage, fire, rain etc.)
For 3D Printers
This warranty is voided by:
- Any damages caused by improper assembly of the product.
- Any damage caused by improper use, maintenance or operation of the printer.
- Any damage caused by long-term lack of maintenance.
- Using the printer in improper conditions (temperature, dustiness...).
- Upgrades or add-ons that are not officially supported.
For Bambu Labs
1-Year Local Warranty, Carry-in Only.
Limited Warranty Period - 3 Months
Some products and components have a limited warranty period of 3 months. They are:
- Extruder (excluding the extruder gear assembly）
- AMS first-stage feeder (excluding the AMS feeding funnel）
- SD card
- Consumable parts with no warranty
“Consumables” are defined herein as disposable items, parts, or components of the product that are inherently subject to deterioration and wear out during the normal operation of the product.
Consumable parts include but are not limited to:
- Complete hot-end assembly and all its individual parts
- Extruder gear assembly
- Build plates, spare sheets for build plates, solid/liquid glues
- PTFE tube and connectors
- AMS active support shaft assembly, AMS driven support shaft assembly, and AMS feeding funnel
- Filament cutter, scrapper, filament wipers, activated carbon air filter, desiccants, filaments, etc
- These items don't have a warranty period, but we are happy to replace any products that fail due to manufacturing defects.
- The decision of replacement for these items will be at Kingly's discretion and the decision will be final.
For purchases outside Singapore:
Please call or write in to our RMA Department at +65 6871 4180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.