- 1-touch “Hot Keys” automatically size, space, and format text for electrical/patch panels, terminal/110 blocks, wire/cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, vertical and fixed-length applications
- Labels up to 77% faster than the competition*
- Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4" (19mm) wide labels – perfect for asset management
- Meet key ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A industry labeling standards
- Uses DYMO Industrial labels with chemical-heat-and UV-resistant materials; also prints heat-shrink tubes and non-adhesive labels
Rugged, versatile, add packed with time-saving features, the DYMO Rhino Industrial 5200 Label Maker meets key ANSI and TIA/EIA 606-A labeling standards - and labels up to 77% faster than the competition*. Just press a proprietary Rhino “Hot Key” to automatically size, space and format text for perfect patch panel labels - then press another to print matching cable flags or face plate tabs, without retyping. It’s just as easy to print module and fixed-length labels, horizontal and vertical wire wraps, terminal and 110 blocks and much more. Print Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes. Access 100+ industry symbols, fractions, and punctuation marks with a few quick keystrokes. Add the optional quick-charging lithium-ion battery for uninterrupted productivity. *Based on independent testing of Rhino 5200 vs. Panduit PanTher LS8, Brady, BMP21, Brother PT1650 measured in number of key strokes when making patch panel labels and all associated wire and faceplate labels.