- Model S0720090
- This durable labeler embosses stainless steel and aluminum labels that resist corrosion from extreme weather, temperature, chemical, or UV exposure.
- Built-in hole-punch for creating hanging labels, cable-tie slot punch, and measuring gauge to set leading and trailing label edge length.
- Easy-to-use cutting handle cuts square or rounded edges. Rugged cast aluminum frame withstands tough working conditions. Uses 1/2-inch metal labels.
- Deep emboss ensures excellent character legibility. Print mirror script labels with included reverse-image character wheel.
- Kit includes embosser, character wheel, reverse-image character wheel, 1/2-inch non-adhesive aluminum and stainless steel labels, and hard carry case.
M1011 Metal Tape Embosser
Robust classic embossing tool for heavy-duty labelling jobs in the factory or on-site, providing easy and permanent cable identification. The 320mm long x 130mm wide x 120mm high tool has a circular window, a pointer (for quick and unambiguous character selection) and a spring-loaded label cutter with integral safety guard. Character height is 4.76mm. The marking process produces a permanent, deep surface mark which is resistant to weather extremes, high levels of UV light and corrosion.
Features & Benefits
- Hole punch size 2.5mm diameter
- Offers facility to produce easy, on-the-spot cable ties
- Cuts tape with rounded edges, for safety, and has knob to adjust embossing depth
- Mainly used where cable marking is required to have resistance to extremes of weather, temperature and corrosion
- Used for salt water applications, tagging of pipes, underground cables, greasy engine components and manufacturing equipment
- Reversed image wheel facilitates use on moulds or casts for metal or rubber injection, silicon casting and fibreglass applications