- H.265 Decoding: Smaller file sizes and lower bitrates than H.264
- HTML5: Hardware-accelerated engine that plays modular HTML assets flawlessly alongside high-bandwidth video
- BrightBeacon: 2-way Bluetooth/Beacon communication between mobile devices & signage (requires: wireless/ Bluetooth module)
- BrightWall: Synchronized playback across multiple displays
- AutoWall: Embraces the power of HTML5 to create unique multimedia video walls
The small form-factor, commercial-grade BrightSign LS424. Network connected and featuring H.265 1080p60 video playback, entry-level HTML5 support and USB interactivity, perfect for simple streaming applications and large deployments of common content. H.265 Decoding: smaller le sizes and lower bitrates than H.264. HTML5: hardware-accelerated engine that plays modular HTML assets awlessly alongside high-bandwidth video (Entry-level). BrightBeacon: 2-way Bluetooth/Beacon communication between mobile devices & signage. BrightWall: synchronized playback across multiple displays. Zones: playback multiple content types on a single screen. IP Streaming: play streaming media. Interactivity: trigger playback from virtually any type of interactive device via a multitude of interactive ports (USB, UDP).
This item is currently restocking. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.