- Print labels wirelessly using AirPrint® and Brother iPrint&Label app for iOS and Android devices
- Ultra-fast, printing up to 110 labels per minute
- Prints easy-peel, rounded-corner labels
- Supports barcode printing
- Backlit Monochrome LCD Display
- Ethernet | USB | Bluetooth | 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi | Wireless Direct
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, banners, and more
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text, graphics and barcodes
- Print Black/Red labels using DK-22251
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional Li-ion battery add-on PABU001
The Brother QL-820NWB Professional Ultra Flexible Label Printer offers flexible connectivity, including Bluetooth, Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Wireless Direct interfaces. Also equipped with a USB Host interface, the Brother QL-820NWB can be used with a peripheral, such as a scanner.
The QL-820NWB allows you to print black and red labels using DK-22251 or cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, postage, and more. It can print up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300 dpi. An auto cutter allows for printing one or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets.
Needs no ink or toner. Windows® and Mac® compatible.
This item is currently restocking. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.