The IK Plus Multipurpose Copy Paper is made by 100% Virgin Wood Pulp, smooth and high quality photocopy paper which provides excellent contrast, clarity printing for document. Use the paper with laser or inkjet printers, copiers, and/or standard fax machines. The paper offers amazing print results and exceptional versatility that is a great choice for high-volume printing in an office workspace.
- Low Dust Content: Minimizing your copier runing cost.
- Controlled Ink Absorption: No bleeding, brighter, sharper image with fast ink dry time.
- Moisture Control: Makes the sheets stay flat in the copier and enchances runability. Prevents double feed and jam in photocopy machine.
- Good Opacity: Double sided copying of the best quality.
- Smoothness: Improving Printing Quality.
- Bulky Sheet: Enhancing smooth runnability.
- A3 (297 x 420mm)
- 500 Sheets of paper per ream
- 5 Reams per box
- Size: A3 - 297 x 420 (mm)
- Colour: White
- Capability: High Speed Copying 100ppm, Laser Capable, Inkjet
- Quality: Imported 100% Virgin Wood Pulp
- Grammage: 70 or 80gsm
- Substance: 70 or 80g / m2
- Brightness: 100%
- Whiteness: CIE 167
- Thickness: 106cm
- Roughness : 140 ml/min
- Opacity: 95%
IK paper is responsibly sourced and officially holds the Singapore Green Label handed out by the Singapore Environment Council. IK Paper also holds the certification from PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) for wood sourced from regulated regions in Indonesia.