- Metal embossing labels for extreme conditions.
- Stainless Steel construction; non-adhesive.
- Resists chemicals, high and low temperatures, harsh weather, and abrasion.
- Continuous label roll for various lengths.
Stainless Steel labels have excellent resistance to chemicals, extreme weather conditions, high and low temperatures and abrasion. For heavy-duty, extreme-condition labeling. Ideal for marking pipelines, underground cables, engine parts, building materials and machinery. Continuous label cassettes let you create sharp, easy-to-read labels of just about any length.
Features & Benefits
- Hole punch size 2.5mm diameter
- Offers facility to produce easy, on-the-spot cable ties
- Cuts tape with rounded edges, for safety, and has knob to adjust embossing depth
- Mainly used where cable marking is required to have resistance to extremes of weather, temperature and corrosion
- Used for salt water applications, tagging of pipes, underground cables, greasy engine components and manufacturing equipment
- Reversed image wheel facilitates use on moulds or casts for metal or rubber injection, silicon casting and fibreglass applications
Machine Compatibility: DYMO Rhino M1011