- Tough labels built for labelling shelves, warehousing, chemical storage, floor markers, equipment/inventory and more
- Industrial-strength adhesive sticks securely to a variety of challenging surfaces including metal tread plate, textured PVC, wood and glass
- Protective coating prevents peeling caused by abrasion as well as industrial oils, cleaners and solvents; withstands moisture and temperatures from 0°F to 122°F
- Direct thermal-printing technology prints without expensive ink or toner
- Square labels compatible with DYMO LabelWriter label printers
From metal tread plate and textured PVC to wood and glass, DYMO Durable Industrial LabelWriter Labels are the perfect solution for challenging labeling tasks. The industrial-strength adhesive and protective coating resist pealing from abrasion, heat, moisture, solvents and cleaners, making them ideal for shelving, floor markers and chemical storage. The labels are pre-cut for easy application and available in a range of sizes designed for specific tasks. They also use cost-effective direct thermal printing technology that prints without expensive ink or toner. UL recognized as a component to UL 969.
1933083 - 25mm x 25mm, 1,700 labels per roll
1976411 - 25mm x 54mm, 160 labels per roll
1933085 - 19mm x 64mm, 900 labels per roll
This item is currently restocking. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.