- [Low Shrinkage and High Precision] ELEGOO photopolymer resin is specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process ,which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
- [Fast Curing and Great Stability] ELEGOO 405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience and successful printing.
- [Bright and Stunning Colors] With high quality pigments and photo-initiators inside ELEGOO UV-Curing resin, the models printed with resin have a very pure and stunning color effect just like an artwork.
- [Wide Applications] Given the outstanding performances, ELEGOO standard resin is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. Works best with the LCD 3D Printers.
- [Safe and Secure Packaging] Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong
ELEGOO photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light and it’s VOC free resin. In the case of 3D printing, these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source, such as a laser, a lamp, a projector or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and most of these light sources irradiate ultraviolet (UV) light, which works perfectly with our photocuring resin.
Light Odor and Consistent Success
Photopolymer resin can be smelly in some cases. With the refined formula, ELEGOO resin has a very light odor and no pungent smell.Long-time printing can be demanding, but ELEGOO resin ensures consistent, high-quality prints.
High precision and Low Shrinkage
The fantastic detail performance of the models printed with resin is just like artwork. With low volume shrinkage and linear shrinkage, ELEGOO resin ensures the print accuracy and make sure all the parts printed to fit in the right place.
ELEGOO photopolymer resin is compatible with the LCD 3D printers using the UV light source to cure models.
It has a wide range of application from board game miniatures to industrial parts and components.
You can also use it to print your 3D CAD design works and make it from an idea into reality.
The only limitation is your imagination. Print now and go with ELEGOO！