- Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant PETG filament 1.75mm 1KG with Clear Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 235C - 250C
- Compatible with most 3D printers
- Filament proterty: Durable, FDA approved, Impact resistant
Extruder: 235°C – 250°C
Print bed: 80°C – 90°C
eSUN PETG Filaments
PETG is short for polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified, and is a transparent type of Copolyester.
It is the perfect filament with combination of strength and ductility, which is why it is often used in mechanical parts and robotics.
It has great chemical resistance with good acidity and alkalinity resistance.