- Allows a secure wired connection directly to a network
- MFi-certification guarantees safe and reliable operation with Lightning iOS devices
- Pass-through power feature allows for charging of iPad while in use via additional Lightning port
- Supports 480 Mbps Ethernet connectivity speeds and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Charging of up to a maximum of 12 W via both Lightning and Ethernet ports
Belkin Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Connector
This Lightning to Ethernet Adapter for iPad POS Systems is the perfect solution when WiFi connectivity is inconsistent, overextended, or non-existent. With Ethernet and Lightning ports, you can connect to a secure network while continuing to charge your device. Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatibility provides another convenient way to connect and charge simultaneously with a single cable.
- Compatible with iOS 10.3.3 or later. The Belkin Connect app keeps your firmware up to date for optimal functionality.
Ethernet + Charge Dual Functionality
No more choosing between power and reliable internet connection. This adapter allows pass-through charging to power the device while Ethernet connection provides a reliable internet connection at the same time.
Supports Power Over Ethernet
This adapter works with your existing Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled internet connection. When PoE is available, there’s no need to plug in a Lightning cable, simply charge through your existing PoE enabled cable.
belkin Ethernet + Power adapter with Lightning Connector
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (5th - 9th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
This item is currently restocking. It may take up to 3 weeks to ship.