Evolis Zenius Card Printer
- Single-sided, edge-to-edge
- Dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Printing resolution: 300 dpi printing (2 million colors)
- Ideal for volume up to 5,000 cards per year
- Card lifespan 1-3 years
Zenius is ideal for producing personalized cards:
- Staff ID / Employee badges
- Access control badges
- School ID cards
- Membership cards
- Loyalty cards
- Gift cards
- Transit passes
- Event badges
- Visitor badges
|Dimensions||315 x 205 x 195 mm|
|Printing surface||edge-to-edge, single-sided|
|Print mode||Color sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer|
|Print speeds||Color (YMCKO): 120 - 150 cards/hour1
Monochrome: 400 - 500 cards/hour
|Software||Evolis Badge Studio® version+ with connection to databases|
|Ports||USB (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0), cable supplied
Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led) on the Expert version
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.13|
It is a user-friendly solution to create and print plastic ID's at your own desktop for students, employees, members, events and more.
Zenius is ideal for small and medium sized organizations that need to print in volumes up to 5000 cards per year.
Some of the professional features included are edge-to-edge printing and the ability to import a database among other features.
You can print tamperproof customized badges with your own photos, logos, text, barcodes and even QR codes.
As part of our eco-design system aimed at reducing the environmental footprint of our products, Evolis:
- uses recycled materials in the manufacture of our printers and consumables whenever possible,
- designs compact and lightweight printers to reduce CO2 emissions from transportation and packaging,
- reduces the power consumption of its printers through a very economical hibernation mode.