Original Prusa MK4 3D Printer
Original Prusa MK4 is built around our new 32-bit connected architecture and the next-generation extruder (Nextruder). It lays down a perfect first layer every time without Live Adjust Z and it has support for high-speed printing with Input Shaper and Pressure Advance. We also improved the safety features even further. Plus, there are a ton of useful things, such as quick-swap nozzles, built-in support for remote printing and webcams, and many more. And it’s still beautifully quiet.
- The successor to the award-winning 3D printing workhorse Original Prusa MK3
- Effortlessly fast and silent 3D printing.
- Fully automatic first layer calibration thanks to the Load Cell sensor
- Print right out of the box - no print sheets profiles, no tinkering, no Live Adjust Z
- Nextruder – our new extruder with a custom breakout board and smart features
- Safety features like filament sensor and power panic that won't let you down
- Easy maintenance, quick-swap nozzles, and removable print sheets
- Support for a wide range of materials, incl. PLA, PETG, Flex, Nylon, ASA, PVA, PC, PP, composites and more
- Color LCD screen with simple-to-navigate UI and quick access to all important functions
- Ethernet and Wi-fi connection
The MK4 provides high-speed 3D printing with ease and is ever so reliable like all Original Prusa 3D printers. It has all the best features of the popular MK3 – an open-source 3D printing workhorse with easy maintenance and advanced safety features – and adds much more!
The MK4 will consistently deliver a perfect smooth first layer thanks to the Loadcell sensor (no manual adjustments needed). The next-gen extruder (Nextruder) and 32-bit connected platform provide many quality-of-life improvements like remote printing, quick-swap nozzles, and customizable UI with a one-click printing option.
Smooth PEI print sheet included.