The Original Prusa XL is the latest version of a CoreXY 3D printers that are made in Prague, Czech Republic.
The Original Prusa XL is a large-scale CoreXY 3D printer with a build volume of 36×36×36 cm. Comes with Dual Printhead, with an optional tool changer with up to 5 independent tool heads, automatic first layer calibration for an always-perfect first layer, and many smart features, the XL enables you to print massive objects with ease.
Original Prusa XL is scheduled to ship out Q3 2022
- Printer design: Core XY
- Build volume: 36×36×36 cm
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm, wide range of thermoplastics supported (including, but not limited to PLA, PETG, ASA, ABS…)
- Extruder: Zero-backlash cycloidal 20:1 gearbox with no-slip drive gear, Load Cell sensor
- Tool Changer with up to 5 tool heads (optional upgrade via built-in expansion port)
- Bed: Segmented heat-bed with 16 individually controlled segments
- Print surface: Removable magnetic steel sheets with different surface finishes
- Electronics: 32-bit custom-made board with an expansion slot, single-cable communication with tool heads, network features, one-click printing
- Mesh Bed Levelling: Load Cell-based fully automatic first layer calibration with no Live Z adjustment
- Power panic: Hardware-based, single G-Code line accuracy
- Ethernet connection: built-in