- Part number: 39607040
- Compatible with TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II series
- Dual Intelligent USB/LAN Interface available for Star TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II and SP700 POS printers
- WiFi ready with choice of wireless adapter
- CloudPRNT for remote document printing from a web server.
- AllReceipts Digital Receipt Service with End User App and Cloud Analytics
- 2 USB host ports to drive peripherals for simple connectivity without the need for a PC (Star scanners, Customer Displays and Cash Drawers)
- Easy setup using web based configuration or super quick setup/provisioning via a USB stick or pen drive.
- Simple internet updates to support new features
Available for Star TSP650II, TSP700II, TSP800II Thermal POS Printers and the SP700 Matrix Kitchen Printer, the versatile Star Hi X Connect with Star CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing for Cloud retail, logistics and hospitality applications enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt and remote order printing using a standard receipt printer.
With dual USB and Ethernet ports, the HI X interface is also WiFi ready supporting a range of wireless adapters for reliable wireless connectivity.
In addition, the HI X Connect interface includes 2 USB host ports to drive peripherals including scanners and to support peripheral charging. This enables simpler system connectivity via a single hub without the need for a local Point of Sale Terminal or PC.
The HI-X interface incorporates Star’s secure remote and proximity based printing technologies including:
- Star CloudPRNT enabling remote document and label printing from a web server from any network without the need for a local POS terminal, ideal for cloud based POS applications such as restaurant aggregation, click and collect applications and logistics.
- Star Cloud Services including Star’s Digital Receipt Service and Cloud Analytics.
The HI X interface is easy to set up using web based configuration or simple provisioning via a USB stick or pen drive. Once installed, the Hi X Interface can continuously support future services and features via internet updates.
Multiple Peripheral Control
Star’s unique Hi X Connect Interface with CloudPRNT functionality can be used with Star’s TSP654II, TSP743II, TSP847II and SP742 printers as a full POS system where the printer is used as a hub for Star 1D or 2D scanners, Star SCD222 customer displays and Star CB2002 cash drawers.
Cloud based software can be run on any tablet or smartphone (Windows, Android, Linux or iOS) with all functionality controlled through the printer providing a full POS Transactional Solution with all the advantages of Tablet POS. The
TSP654II CloudPRNT-POS offers an ideal cloud-based hub solution for retail, hospitality and logistics applications.