Zebra Z-Perform 2100D is a premium white top-coated direct thermal paper material with a general purpose permanent acrylic adhesive, ideal for auto-labeling and high-speed printing applications.
- White top coated high heat sensitive thermal paper to achieve precise and durable barcoding and imaging
- Resistance to water, oil & alcohol
- High permanent acrylic adhesive which offers good adhesion to corrugated surfaces, glass and various plastics with stable performance.
Zebra offers end users a standard labeling solution that is economic and easy to order. Z-Perform 2100D is the ideal solution for customers who need to perform applications that require strict confidentiality, ribbon less and stable quality. Additionally, end users in Industrial/Warehouse Identification primarily value the ease-of-use and reduced downtime offered by direct thermal printing
- Weight: 75±7g/m2
- Thickness: 80±9um
- Core Diameter: 40mm
- Smooth surface: (Smoothness t-M >500)
- Working temperature: -25 ~ +80°C
- Rohs Compliant, BPA free (BPA:” bisphenol A”, which is a chemical substance causes cancer and other functional disorders)
|Part Number||Size (mm)||Carton Qty||Application|
|02D102152300K||102 x 152 x 300pcs||16||4x6" Shipping Label|