- Large touch screen
- Easy to use: Connects via Network and is compatible with thermal transfer label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in
- Use with thermal ribbon: Prints using thermal transfer technology which uses a wax/resin ribbon instead of expensive ink or toner
- Dependable performance: Enterprise grade quality designed for durability and frequent use, the ZD621 can create high quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- Save time and money: Prints 6 in/sec, energy star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels
- Mac and PC: For use with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS x 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers
For medium volume label printing, the new Zebra ZD621 thermal transfer printer beats all competition for quality, easy to use printers.
The ZD621 is a thermal transfer/ direct thermal label printer that can print labels that are up to 4 inches wide at a speed of 6 inches per second making it an ideal choice for printing shipping labels.
Unique to the ZD621 is its new easy to use design. After consumer feedback overwhelmingly listed "ribbon installation" as the biggest nuisance on thermal transfer printers, Zebra designed their own drop in ribbon. This new ribbon is so easy to install, most users can complete the process in less than 10 seconds.
Print Width: 104 mm
Print Speed: 152 mm per second
Communication: Network or WiFi and Bluetooth (select during checkout)
Suitable for Events, Logistics, Retail and Manufacturing
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Printer)
6 Months (Printhead)