- Ultra-fast, printing up to 93 labels per minute
- Prints easy-peel, rounded-corner labels
- Supports Barcode printing
- USB version 2.0 full-speed (type mini-B connector)
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, banners, and more
- Print Black/Red labels using DK-22251
- Windows and Mac compatible
The Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer allows you to print black and red labels using DK-22251 or cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, postage, and more.
It can print up to 93 standard address labels per minute, with black text at 300 dpi. An auto cutter allows for printing one or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets. The "Plug & Label" feature supports quick label printing of basic labels, which does not require software installation for Windows computers.
The P-touch Editor software for Windows and Mac lets you customize your labels. You can also print from Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. When using Brother DK drop-in rolls, you do not need ink or toner.