The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager is more than just a cover. In addition to filtering out up to 95% of all ultrafine particles, this intelligent, integrated accessory will also help to ensure more reliable printing with even advanced composite materials.
The Ultimaker S5 Air Manager features a quiet 140 mm (5.5 inch) fan. This has been optimally positioned to create an inside-out airflow, which pulls the maximum volume of air through a high-efficiency air filter.
The Air Manager also leverages material-matching fan speeds. Now embedded into Ultimaker Cura's predefined print profiles, they ensure that the fan and filter operate at optimal efficiency the whole time you're printing.
- Filter Technology: EPA filter
- Fan Technology: Air extraction by low-noise brushless fan
- Air Refresh Rate: 1 - 50 m3/h (35 m3/h nominal rate for most materials at 23°C)
- Filter Efficiency: Up to 95%
- Filter Replacement: Recommended every 1,500 print hours (approx. 1 year)
- Operating Sound: < 51 dBA (including Ultimaker S5)
- Connection (data and power): UMB connection (included)
- Compatible 3D Printers: Ultimaker S5
- Compatible Materials: Optimized for Ultimaker PLA, Tough PLA, ABS, Nylon, CPE, CPE+, PC, PP, TPU 95A, PVA, Breakaway (Also supports third-party materials)
- Physical Dimensions: 490 x 503 x 350 mm (19.3 x 19.8 x 13.8 in)
- Physical Dimensions (Including Ultimaker S5): 490 x 503 x 967 mm (19.3 x 19.8 x 38 in)
- Net Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs)
- Warranty: One Year
Important Note: Be sure to update the firmware on your Ultimaker S5 to the latest available version before installing the Air Manager.
This item is currently restocking. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.