- Connects via USB or Ethernet port and is compatible with thermal transfer label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 4.25 in
- Prints using thermal transfer technology which uses a wax/resin ribbon instead of expensive ink or toner
- Enterprise grade quality designed for durability and frequent use, the GK420t can create high quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags
- Prints 5 in/sec at 203 dpi, Energy Star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities
- Compatible with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers
The top selling thermal transfer desktop printer in the world, the GK420t provides a proven design and long-term dependability. It combines dependable printing with fast print speeds and network manageability. With their easy-to-use design, Zebra’s advanced desktop printer enables you to improve operational efficiencies.
The GK420t is a top choice for a variety of mid-volume and distributed-printing applications to reliably produce quality text, barcodes or graphics. This model connects via USB port or Ethernet port making set up a breeze.
ZEBRA DESIGNER which allows you to use premade label and barcode templates as well as create your own custom labels.
GK42-1022P0-000: Standard GK420 printer with thermal transfer print mode, Ethernet (replaces Serial and Parallel)
This item is currently restocking. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.